If you are a youth in crisis and looking for support over the break, the following providers will still be in operation:
- Emergency - Call 911
- START Team (The Short Term, Assessment, Response, Treatment (START) Team provides confidential mental health
crisis intervention services for children and teens ages 6 – 18.
- CYHC, the Chilliwack Youth Health Centre, provides virtual and face-to-face medical & counselling services at the Neighborhood Learning Centre (NLC), Tzeachten Land Office, and the Sto:lo Primary Health Care Clinic. No referral needed. It's FREE, CONFIDENTIAL, and OPEN TO EVERYONE ages 12-26. For more information, go to https://chilliwackyhc.com/.
- Youth, families, and professionals can directly access services by contacting the START Team at 1-844-START11 (1-844-782-7811). For more information see Fraser Health’s website.
- YouthSpace (http://youthspace.ca/ecounselling/ text 778-783-0177 6pm-midnight.Youthspace.ca is made up of a community of volunteers who are here to support you whatever you are going through.
- Canada Suicide Prevention Service (https://www.crisisservicescanada.ca/en/)