All students are encouraged to take advantage of the wide variety of supports available at the Education Centre.
Students are always welcome to visit our counsellors, Brent Pinckney or Beth Clark to discuss supports available on an individual basis. They can also provide information about the various group sessions available or Outside Agency Supports.
The following Group Sessions are available at the Education Centre:
- Learning 2 Lead - Contact: Carolyn McKenna
- Horse Program - Contact: Heather Corrigan
- Robertson Mentorship Group - Contact: Heather Corrigan
- Skowkale Fish Hatchery - Contact: Beth Clark & Michael Lands
- YoBro - Brent Pinckney
- Just Breathe Mindfulness foundation - Laurea Palmentier
The following Outside Agency Suuports are available at the Education Centre:
- PCRS - Reducing subastance use/abuse, referrals to detox/treatment & Mental Health Support
- Aboriginal Youth Mental Health - Provides Outreach Support/connects students to resources
- Ann Davis - Healthy Relationships
- Aboriginal Mentorship Program
- Chilliwack Hospice
- START Program