All students are encouraged to take advantage of the wide variety of supports available at Kwiyeqel Secondary School.
Students are always welcome to visit our counselor, Laura MacPherson to discuss supports available on an individual basis. They can also provide information about the various group sessions available or Outside Agency Supports.
The following Outside Agency Supports are available at KSS:
- CYHC - CYHC serves young people ages 12 to 26 but also provides parent consultations. Letter
- PCRS - Reducing substance use/abuse, referrals to detox/treatment & Mental Health Support
- Aboriginal Youth Mental Health - Provides Outreach Support/connects students to resources
- Ann Davis - Healthy Relationships
- Aboriginal Mentorship Program
- Chilliwack Hospice
- START Program
- Youth Initiative - Ken Neufeld