A Step by Step guide to applying for Financial Awards and writing a Career Statement:
1) Write a career statement, the template is on this site or ask Fritz up in the Career Centre for template.
2) Make a list of those you will ask for a letter or reference. Be sure to select those from in school and Community. Give potential references lots of time and make sure to ask them if they will give a GOOD reference.
3) Come see Fritz in the Career Centre for information on financial awards you can apply for.
4) Fill out Application form that is located on the Kwiyeqel Secondary Schoolk website or talk to Wendi up in the Career Centre.
5) Do NOT leave to the last minute. Applying for financial awards takes a great deal of time and effort and requires you to assemble an application package of excellent quality.